This space is to share the interviews, blogs or discussion spaces where I have participated. (ENG for English and SPA for Spanish)
- About IMAGO. October, 2017. (ENG)
- My Personal Story. Leadership MIT. November, 2015 (ENG)
- Who should pay for maternity leave. CNN Money. March, 2017. (SPA)
- India and Latin America. October, 2012. (SPA)
- Five Women Who Could Lead the World Bank. Center for Global Development. August, 2016. (ENG).
- Appointment as a Member to Council of United Nations University. April, 2016. (ENG)
- Creating a Funding Environment for Scaling Up Social Impact. Stanford Social Innovation Review. Spring, 2016. (ENG)
- Promoting Women´s Leadership in Asia. International Symposium. Nagoya University. Japan. May, 2015. (ENG)
- What Women Can Bring to the Asian Century. World Bank Blog. August, 2012. (ENG)
- The World Bank Vice President on Afghanistan and Pakistan. DevPolicy Blog. October, 2011 (ENG).
- World Bank Moves Toward Greater Transparency. April, 2010. (ENG)
- A Chilean´s Thoughts on the Earthquake. Huffington Post. (ENG).
- The World Crisis and its Implications for Emerging and Developing Countries. Paris Club. June, 2009 (ENG).
- World Bank´s Vice President Visits BRAC Schools. March, 2009 (ENG)
- 100 Women Leaders 2008 in Chile. El Mercurio. Noviembre, 2008. (SPA)
- Chilean Assumes One of the Five Vice Presidencies of the World Bank. Referring to Isabel as the first Latin American woman to assume as Vice President of the World Bank. July, 2008. (ENG)
- Monopolies and Trade Unions Stop Growth in the Country: World Bank. El Universal. Noviembre, 2006. (SPA)
- About the paper written by Luis Felipe López, Michael Walton and Isabel Guerrero in The Equality Trap and its Links to Low Growth in Mexico.
- Proyecto de País de Largo Plazo: Reto de México. September, 2006 (SPA).
- World Bank: With Regulatory Improvement Investment Will Grow in the Country. La Jornada. Mexico. December, 2005. (SPA)
- Mexico´s Poverty Report Presentation to President Fox. August, 2005